Byron Takaoka From Bestway Television & Appliances Ltd.
Looking for a technology update. Look no further. Some of the latest new features can add a modern touch to your meal prep.
Kitchens have always been referred to as the ‘heart of the home’, and everyone loves being in this center of attraction. New appliances are so good looking these days that they can become stunning focal points on their own. These new well thought out features and colors are worth a second look.
The big change in appliances is a trend away from the traditional colours and finishes like white, black and stainless; to matte white, matte black and black stainless steel. Some manufactures are also allowing accent colours and trim to customize the appearance.
- Door-in-door with adjustable bin
- Dual ice-maker with craftIce
- Smart cooling plus system
- Smudge resistant stainless steel and more…..
BOSCH 800 Series
- Refreshment center display drawer
- Interior LED light
- No Frost
- True counter depth and more…..
- Keurig K-cup brewing system built-in
- Hot water dispenser
- Smart device to preheat water
- Counter depth design
- Precise filling setting
- 4 hardware finishes available and more…..
Built-in Microwave Drawers
SHARP Microwave Drawer
- Hidden control panel
- Auto touch system – open/close with a single finger
- 12 Sensor cook settings
- 2 programmed re-heat settings
- 6 automatic defrost settings and more
More Information and Pricing
If you would like to learn more about these exciting new products and trends, please contact Bestway Television & Appliance Ltd.
Guest Blog Courtesy of
Byron Takoaka – Bestway Television & Appliances Ltd.
If you are needing some inspiration, check out our website at www.decca-design.com or Pinterest.com. We can be found at Decca Design.
Has this been helpful? Please respond with your thoughts and tell us what’s on your Design Mind. We look forward to your comment below.