Open minded, solution driven, continually growing
Several strategies that help Decca Design be open minded and solution driven:
- Take action but will also step back and LISTEN
- Focus forward, toward the goal
- Inspire the team to find solutions with the client in mind
- Feedback and more feedback
- Ask questions to find the answer
- And most importantly…empower the team to find answers
Open-mindedness involves being receptive to a wide variety of ideas, arguments, opinions and information. It’s a necessary ability in order to think critically and rationally.
If you are not open to other ideas and perspectives, it is difficult to see all of the factors that contribute to problems or come up with effective solutions. In an increasingly polarized world, being able to step outside your comfort zone and consider other perspectives and ideas is paramount .
Our team believes it’s essential to make learning a part of our daily routine. When we learn, we’re likely to find content that helps us approach design solutions from a better standpoint. We understand that learning is one of the most important things we can do as a leader in the industry.