Office Concierge/ Design Coordinator
Part-time Position – 20 hrs /wk
In Office position – Calgary
Decca Design Inc. is a Calgary based firm providing architectural, interior design, project management and stylizing services. You will be the first point of contact for our clients, customers, reps and venders and you must share our core values as a company. We are a dynamic, growing, family company that requires a self-motivated, people engaging, multi-tasker with a “Can-Do” attitude, polished communication skills and loves a challenge.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer all external business calls and correspondence with polite and professional decorum, complete all appropriate follow through
• Be a flexible team-player
• Coordinate and communicate with design vendors and representatives
• Use daily and maintain the google calendar, emails and project management software
• Work closely to support the principals
• Prepare client proposals, schedules and communications
• Process documents and file in a timely manner
• Coordinate and facilitate weekly meeting that results in coordination of products, trade deliveries and team members
• Management of office administration and general responsibilities
• Participate in daily, weekly, quarterly and annual meetings
To be considered for this role, you will have:
• Legally entitled to work in Canada and proficient professional English
• Be an extroverted, vibrant professional with a positive attitude
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Efficient, with top notch organizational skills, for a fast paced environment
• Strong computer competency including advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills: teamwork and cooperation are vital
• Works well and effectively under deadline pressures
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license
• Ideally 5 plus years’ experience in construction/design industry in an administrative role
- Microsoft Office – Word & Excel
- Google Calendar
- goTo Meeting
If you resonate with our job posting and would like to be a part of the Decca Design Inc. team please submit your resume and a cover letter.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you.
PS. If you know if anyone who might be a good fit for this position, please feel free to forward this link to them!