Business & Financial Administration
Decca Design is seeking an experienced candidate for an immediate opening to fill a full-time in-office position of Business & Financial Administration in a great team environment. It is a Mon-Fri, 8 hrs / day, within regular business hours. Must be highly efficient in Quickbooks and MS Office suite.
This role will facilitate all financial processes in the company; including book keeping, project management construction accounting, office payables and receivables, payroll, development of reports for planning and forecasting, administration, government filings and general administration. Individuals must demonstrate flexibility, accounting knowledge, communication skills and proficient use of tools including Quickbooks to meet project expectations.
Business & Financial Administration is responsible for managing the financial aspects of the company, creating and monitoring the weekly and monthly reports, identifying and mitigating risks, cash analysis and reconciliations.
The Business & Financial Administration works directly with the Principals to oversee the financial processes from start to finish. The position is an opportunity to be detailed, motivated and grow with a well-respected, boutique design firm serving high-end residential and medical & dental commercial clients for over 20 years.
Must resonate with our core values and guiding principals.
- Establish weekly accounts payable and receivable entries and payments and dashboard presentation
- Prepare project billing, evaluations and cost analysis
- Conduct regular cash analysis and monthly bank reconciliations
Produce human resource documents and administer payroll
- Support project and business administration
- Communicate effectively with clients and vendors
- Coordinate project contract, budget and payments while maintaining client expectations
- Manage procurement of project product and furniture
- Use accounting and project management tools and techniques (Quick Books, Word, Excel, Charts, Adobe, Google Sheets)
- Collaborate in the development of regular reports for financial planning and forecasting
- Maintain reliable government filing and financial and human resource records
- Review quarterly and annual financial statements for compliance, goal administration
- Attend weekly team meetings as required for project progress
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the team member as needed.
• Team Player, flexibility
• Critical thinker, decision maker & listener
• Self-Managed and Self-Motivated
• Open to learning and expanding your knowledge
• Understands accounting principals
• Desire to exceed client expectations
• Works well in an active, ever-changing environment
If you resonate with our job posting and would like to be a part of the Decca Design Inc. team please submit your resume and a cover letter.
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact just to prove that, when you apply for this position you should use the subject line “I want to be part of a creative team”. This helps us sort out the people who are truly interested in this position. In your cover letter tell us why you would be a valuable member.
We are looking to bring our new team member on board as soon as possible, however we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit for both abilities and culturally. We are a close knit family after all.
Please use the following email for your submittal: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you.
PS. If you know if anyone who might be a good fit for this position, please feel free to forward this link to them!